Tuesday 28 February 2012

‘Bollywood Striptease’ speaks the truth – Riya Sen

Bollywood Striptease book launch 475x316

BollywoodWorld.com, Indecent proposals are the norm within the Hindi film industry claims author Neeta Shah in her new book “Bollywood Striptease” and actress Riya Sen seconds this, saying she too has had such experiences.

“This book has everything and that i think what she has written is correct. My journey have been very different because I'M REALLY NOT so ambitious. But yes, I'VE BEEN offered, I'VE passed through numerous experiences, directly and indirectly,” the 31-year-old told reporters on the launch of the book.

“It relies on individual to individual, it’s what you select. I'VE made my very own decisions and i'm pleased with them,” she added.

Riya, who herself got into trouble after allegedly being a part of an MMS chain, says worrying about rumours isn't her style.

“I have read my very own interviews where people have quoted me once I haven't even spoken to that journalist. I don’t sit and cry or howl or say I'M running clear of India or world. I still get my work, my money, I still have the similaNumber one?.style, my friends and same producers, directors call me. So it (rumours) doesn’t affect me,” said Riya, who was last seen in “Benny and Babloo”.

Daughter of yesteryears actress Moon Moon Sen, Riya’s journey in Bollywood began with “Style” in 2001. She has featured in films like “Dil Vil Pyar Vyar”, “Jhankaar Beats” and “Shaadi No. 1″ and is currently working in “Krrish 2″, wherein she plays Vivek Oberoi’s girlfriend. – IANS

Advertisement: