Thursday 30 August 2012

Chitrangada Singh game for more item songs

Chitrangada Singh 200x215 Chitrangada Singh is open to doing more item songs after her first such song “Kaafirana” was received well.

“I am probably not keen on item songs. But I'M more well-off with dancing at this time. I used to think that I'LL not have the ability to dance but I'M proud of it. If something good is occurring and if Farah is choreographing something, I'D care to do it,” the 36-year-old said here Tuesday at an event held by People for Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA).

Meanwhile, when asked the explanation behind Akshay Kumar’s absence from “Joker” promotions, Chitrangada said: “I don’t know why he's part of the promotions. I THINK they will have a toddler as a result of which he's home quite a lot, he has not even been travelling.”

“But I FEEL in any case a movie works on account of it’s content. I'M very sure kids are going to return and revel in it and leave it to you guys to bring enough attention to the film,” she added.

Directed by Shirish Kunder, “Joker” also stars Sonakshi Sinha, Shreyas Talpade and Minnisha Lamba and hits theatres this Friday. – IANS

Have comments in this article? Post them here: