Wednesday 29 August 2012

Being a part of ‘Heroine’ was my destiny: Kareena Kapoor

Kareena Kapoor 200x250 Actress Kareena Kapoor feels she was destined to do director Madhur Bhandarkar’s “Heroine” and says the film could be very on the subject of her heart.

Bhandarkar first offered the lead role to Kareena but she couldn’t do it as a result of date issues and it went to Aishwarya Rai. However, Aishwarya subsequently opted out as a result of pregnancy.

And the film again landed in Kareena’s lap and he or she said: “Being part of ‘Heroine’ was my destiny. The primary time I couldn’t do it because I didn’t have dates and second time I USED TO BE happy that the film came back to me. I had no second thoughts about it and agreed to do it.

“I had a stupendous experience engaged on this film and it is extremely just about my heart. Ever since I watched ‘Chandni Bar’, I NEEDED to work with Madhur (Bhandarkar),” she told reporters here Tuesday.

The actress was here with Bhandarkar. Slated for a Sep 21 release, the film, as a way to take care of behind-the-scenes lifetime of an actress, also features Arjun Rampal and Randeep Hooda. – IANS

Have comments in this article? Post them here: