Monday 27 August 2012

Even I can’t stay up for Kareena’s wedding: Karisma Kapoor

kareena karisma kapoor 200x175 If her fans are eagerly awaiting for Kareena Kapoor’s marriage, Karisma Kapoor is equally fascinated about her sister’s wedding, set to happen a while this year.

Asked about Saif Ali Khan and Kareena’s wedding dates, Karisma said: “I feel you need to ask this to Kareena. She's going to get busy with the promotions of ‘Heroine’ soon, so that you all can catch hold of her.

“All I WILL BE ABLE TO say is, of course, I'M excited and it'll be wonderful. Even I can’t look ahead to Kareena’s wedding any more,” Karisma told IANS.

One of probably the most successful actresses of the 1990s, Karisma is understood for hits like “Hero No. 1″, “Biwi No. 1″, “Raja Hindustani” and “Dil To Pagal Hai”.

She has given power packed performances in off beat films similar to “Zubeidaa” and “Fiza”.

After tying the knot with Delhi businessman Sanjay Kapur in 2003, she took a break from arclights and grease paint to start out a family.

A mother of 2 (daughter Samaira, born in 2005, and two-year-old son Kiaan), she made a comeback on big screen with Vikram Bhatt’s “Dangerous Ishq” after five years.

But the film didn't click on the box office.

Asked about her next move, Karisma said: “Now I'M reading scripts and i'm going to take just a little of break. Hopefully, next year I CAN do a film however it all depends… I never really plan anything…”

Even at 38, she exudes the similar charm that she used to as a top quality actress and wows everyone together with her immaculate dressing sense. Karisma says her style mantra is solely being comfortable.

“I always dress up for myself. I LIKE to be myself and that has always stood out. Regardless of regardless of the latest trend or fashion might be, I should feel pleased with whatever I'M wearing.

“So my fashion statement is to be comfortable and get dressed up for myself,” she said adding that her two children contribute to her healthy lifestyle.

“I enjoy being a mom and that i enjoy running behind my kids. My kids keeps me on my toes and of course, I always endorse a healthy lifestyle.” – IANS

Have comments in this article? Post them here: