Wednesday 27 June 2012

Esha Deol is my princess, says fiance Bharat Takhtani

Bharat Takhtani and Esha Deol 159x300 From her cousin Abhay Deol to friends Sohail Khan and Genelia D’Souza – actress Esha Deol and her fiance Bharat Takhtani’s sangeet ceremony saw a large number of Bollywood celebrities and the couple couldn't stop gushing about each other.

“I am madly love with him, I can’t take my eyes off him,” Esha said about her fiance Bharat, a businessman.

Pouring his heart out, Bharat called Esha his “princess for life,” and added that that he's “looking forward to having my best life and my most wonderful life with my partner.”

A beaming Esha was wearing a orange-red heavily embroidered lehenga-choli by designer Rokcy S, while her beau flaunted a royal-blue embroidered sherwani.

A trained dancer, Esha managed to get Bharat to bounce on the retro-themed sangeet ceremony.

“I love dancing and that i managed to get Bharat to bop and he also finally agreed to dance,” said Esha.

Meanwhile, guests from B-Town wished the couple the entire best.

Abhay, who came together with his girlfriend Preeti Desai, said: “I wish they live happily together and clearly it’s a momentous occasion. I'M very excited and happy for them.”

Filmmaker-actor Sohail Khan, who's a chum of Bharat, said that he knows Bharat since years. “He is a Bandra boy and Esha have been a family friend. I just wish all of them the most efficient and they're a gorgeous couple.”

Newly married couple Riteish Deshmukh and Genelia feel that marriage will mark a thrilling new chapter in Esha-Bharat’s relationship.

“I just wish them a contented married life. I'M extremely happy for Esha that she found her real love and want them both a contented married life,” Riteish said.

Genelia: “Yeah, we want all of them the most productive for his or her new life together and i'm sure it’s going to be a thrilling new chapter of their life.”

Esha’s mehendi ceremony might be on June 28 followed by the a conventional wedding in a temple June 29 and a reception the following day. – IANS

Have comments in this article? Post them here: