Friday 27 April 2012

Paoli Dam in Vikram Bhatts Love Games

After the film a few woman who becomes a hooker to get despite the person who wronged her, here's a much bigger shocker. Producer-director Vikram Bhatt is prepared to make a movie at the taboo subject of wife-swapping with the bold-and-the-uninhibited Paoli Dam within the lead.

Vikram who was researching at the subject has some startling statistics on spouse-swapping.

Says Bhatt, "Why do you assert wife-swapping is taboo? You would be surprised to understand what number of urban couples delight in it. It's prevalent, almost rampant within the big cities. Go on the web. There are websites dedicated to wife-swapping. That is what we've come to. I NEED to explore the psychology of wife-swapping. How does a person tell his wife to move and sleep together with his friend and the way does the wife give consent to her husband's sexual tryst with another woman? More importantly, how do the husband and wife take a look at one another within the eye the morning after? These are questions that haunt me."

Refraining from commenting on Abbas-Mustan's film Ajnabee on wife-swapping, Vikram says he enjoyed Rajat Kapoor's Mixed Doubles. "That was a gentle tackle wife-swapping. Mine can be way more dark and probing."

Vikram says he has chosen Paoli within the wife-swapping tale on account of her loss of self-consciousness before the camera. "Paoli has the courage to head beyond her body on camera. That's where I NEED to compliment my film Love Games."

When asked about her sexually-charged roles and the way it might impact her image and career in Bollywood, Paoli Dam shrugged, "Love Games is another bold film, I agree. Vikram and that i are engaged on my character. Rest assured I won't be doing what I'm expected to. My character won't resemble what I played in Hate Story."

Refuting reports that her family and her boyfriend in Kolkata are exceedingly upset together with her bare-dare act, Paoli says, "TO BEGIN WITH I'M single. So far as my parents are concerned, they do not react. Apparently, all of the Dam family is rather cool with the daughter of the family carving a curvaceously unorthodox career route for herself.

As for wife-swapping, Vikram says it goes back to our mythology. That does not mean he's creating a mythological film on sharing greater than only a hello together with your friend's wife.