Friday 30 November 2012

My fingers crossed for ‘Dabangg 2′: Sonakshi Sinha

dabanng2 poster1 200x284 Actress Sonakshi Sinha is expecting “Dabangg 2″ to hit the bull’s eye on the box office.

“We have numerous hopes from ‘Dabangg 2′. The promos and songs of the film have garnered positive response thus far and we're expecting so much from this film,” Sonakshi told IANS.

“I get nervous before the discharge of my each film. My fingers are crossed for ‘Dabangg 2′ and of course, we are hoping it is going to do a greater business than ‘Dabangg’,” she added.

Sonakshi made her Bollywood debut with the 2010 film “Dabangg”, which turned out to be a blockbuster.

Sonakshi’s latest film “Son Of Sardaar’ has also hit the Rs. 100 crore mark in India, and he or she says the sensation of a movie’s commercial success is great.

“When a movie does well on the box office, it is extremely good for the industry. I'M grateful to the administrators and producers who've cast me their films,” added the 25-year-old. – ians