Friday 30 November 2012

I’ll never get into direction, production: Kareena Kapoor

kareena kapoor hot1 180x300 Actresses like Lara Dutta and Dia Mirza have stepped into the film production arena, but Kareena Kapoor is worked up just acting. She says she isn't involved in trying her hand at either direction or production.

Asked whether she desires to transcend the acting domain, behind the camera, Kareena told IANS: “I don’t like direction, in no way. I don’t have the interest for that. I WILL BE ABLE TO never get into direction or production.”

“I am enthusiastic about acting and performance, and that’s what I NEED to do. I don’t just like the production side in any respect. It's an excessive amount of of a headache and an excessive amount of of work,” she added.

The 32-year-old’s husband Saif Ali Khan is an actor-producer.

Kareena, who's at this time ruling the roost in Bollywood, is excited the lines between art and commercial cinema are becoming blurred.

“The line is blurring between art films and commercial films. Now it's all about good films,” she said. – IANS