Sunday 2 December 2012

Sonakshi Sinha doesn’t regret doing ‘Joker’

sonakshi 188x300 After back-to-back hits with “Dabangg” and “Rowdy Rathore”, actress Sonakshi Sinha’s third film “Joker” did not set the money registers ringing however the actress has no regrets.

“I don’t regret doing ‘Joker’. I signed ‘Joker’ after the success of ‘Dabangg’ so it was my second film. For a newcomer like me to get a possibility to work with Akshay Kumar was like an icing at the cake,” Sonakshi told IANS.

“While I USED TO BE shooting for ‘Joker’, Akshay approached me for ‘Rowdy Rathore’ and that’s how things fell in place. So I'M glad I did ‘Joker’,” she added.

The actress is currently riding high at the success of “Son Of Sardaar”, featuring Ajay Devgn and Sanjay Dutt.

Asked how does she get right down to choosing scripts, Sonakshi said, “I choose films that entice me. I'D spend money and watch the film provided that I LOVE it. For me it may be entertaining.”

Meanwhile, Sonakshi’s new film “Dabangg 2″ is about for Dec 21 release. It's the sequel to her 2011 debut film “Dabangg”. – IANS