Tuesday 4 December 2012

Kareena won’t cut her hair to play TV reporter

Actress Kareena Kapoor is in no mood to chop her shiny hair to get into the role for Prakash Jha’s movie Satyagrah. The actress, who’s planned to begin filming early next season, will essay the nature of a TV reporter within the movie.


Reportedly her role is predicated at the worldwide popular TV reporter Christiane Amanpour who’s recognized for her reporting abilities from strife-torn countries. Also, Christiane is renowned for her stylish office attire and short locks.

“I’m more likely to perform a very glamourous character within the flick. I CAN'T be slicing my locks needless to say. Long, flowing hair is without doubt one of the USP of an actress be it in songs or in a film. Also, I endorse a shampoo company, so how am i able to slice my locks,” said Kareena.

jQuery('.nrelate default').removeClass('nrelate default');